Who is it for?
This is a comprehensive short course designed for those interested in garnering the basic skills required to shoot and edit both documentary style programmes and narrative films.
| 3 Months
Technical theory and practical hands-on technique development with digital cameras.
- Shoot using video cameras to gather footage
- Focusing techniques
- Use of microphones to record sound
- Understanding video formats
The production process of both documentary and narrative film making will be discussed. The student will light and shoot sequences, for both documentary and narrative film that will be used in month 3 for editing process.
- Introduction to post production process from research to end product
- Employ lighting and camera skills learned in month 1
The post production editing process, using professional editing platforms.
- Use the skills acquired to film and edit a final project.
- Introduction to camera – workstation interface
- Edit the scenes on footage shot in month 2
- Graphics design
|9AM - 12 PM or 2PM - 5PM
|KShs. 1,000 Non-refundable
TUITION COST :
Contact Student Coordinator,|
Zemirah Harrup Media Mashariki Africa
Only fully paid applications are considered on a first come, first served basis for admission to the course.
Interested candidates should confirm their interest to the address below.
For more information
Zemirah Harrup Media Mashariki Africa,
P. O. Box 7150 - 30100,
Eldoret - Kenya.
Tel: 0723 340 413, 0738 821 780